Friday, April 27, 2012

Costco carrying Namaste Foods Gluten Free Perfect Flour Blend

Word on the street is Costco is now carrying Namaste Foods Gluten Free Perfect Flour Blend. It's about $11 for two 48 oz packs. I have yet to go to the store to check it out myself. This little number is free of over nine allergens.
Gluten Free Crackers with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus by Mary Banducci 2 I've used these in my Vegan "Cheesy" Crackers.
I also use it all the time to make gluten-free bread in my bread machine. This is a recipe developed by my husband's Granny! And it's absolutely delicious!
On facebook, I found a link to a recipe for gluten-free pop tarts using a already mixed flour blend. Another fun use for Namaste Foods Perfect Flour blend! (This recipe includes both a gluten-free and a non gluten-free).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...